Nagai Seiki-bringing happiness to the world with turbine blades

HOME > COMPANY > History

1950 September Kozo NAGAI established NAGAISEISAKUSHO in Takasago-cho, Takasaki City. Site area 400 square meters. Consisted of one factory of 263 square meters, and an office of 50 square meters. Commenced manufacture of gears and machine parts.
1954 March Designed a special blade shaping machine, and also commenced manufacture of special cutters.
1955 December NAGAISEIKISEISAKUSHO established with a capital investment of 700,000 yen. Kozo NAGAI becomes president.
1959 August Capital investment increased to 2 million yen. Installed additional special blade shaping machines.
1960 April Received orders for manufacturing turbine blades from Ishikawajima Shibaura Turbine Co., Ltd., and commenced business.
1961 March Factory relocated to Egi-machi, Takasaki City due to business expansion. Site area 2184 square meters, building 600 square meters. Carried out manufacture of special cutters and mechanical parts.
1963 March Capital investment increased to 4 million yen. Factory area increased by 413.5 square meters, resulting in total building area of 1013.5 square meters.
1969 February Capital investment increased to 6 million yen. Installed additional facilities and machines. Commenced business with Ishikawajima General Purpose Machines Inc., and carried out full-scale manufacture of turbine blades.
1977 November President Kozo NAGAI receives Minister of Labour Award, and also Preeminent Skill Award.
1981 April President Kozo NAGAI receives Yellow Cordon Incentive Award.
October Factory relocated to Yawata Second Industrial Zone in Kamitoyooka-machi, Takasaki City, Gunma Prefecture. Site area 3970 square meters, building area 1281 square meters.
1983 April Factory designated as a rationalization model factory among small and medium corporations in Gunma Prefecture.
1987 September Organization and company name changed to NAGAISEIKI, KK.
1989 September Capital investment increased to 50 million yen.
1991 July Factory enlarged by 1294 square meters, resulting in total building area of 2575 square meters.
October Hidetaka NAGAI became president, and Kozo NAGAI became chairman.
1998 October Acquired factory site of 3969 square meters.
2005 December 50 years since establishment of company.
2007 January Commenced manufacture of blades for blast furnace blowers at steelworks.
October Developed and commercialized automatic grinding system for generator turbine blades.
2011 January Commenced manufacture of aviation parts.
July Obtained ISO9001:2008(JQA-QMA14400) and JISQ9100:2009(JQA-AS0079) certification.
NAGAISEIKI Co., Ltd.
561-23 Kamitoyooka-machi, Takasaki-shi, Gumma-ken, 370-0871 JAPAN